The call for papers for the CIRED 2011 Conference in Frankfort from 6-9 June 2011 has been posted. Submissions falling within the scope of the six technical themes are welcome. However, priority will be given to papers addressing one of the preferential subjects, which CIRED feels as particularly topical to its audience.
CIRED 2011 Themes
- Session 1: Network Components
- Session 2: Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Session 3: Operation, Control and Protection
- Session 4: Distributed Energy Resources and Efficient Utilization of Electricity
- Session 5: Planning and System Development
- Session 6: Distribution Business and Impact of Regulation
To submit an abstract, visit the conference website at www.cired2011.org and click on online submission in the Authors Section. Full guidelines and help is available throughout the process. The online system will be used for submission and refereeing of your initial abstract and, if successful, your full paper.
Abstracts submitted by U.S. authors will be reviewed in parallel by the relevant Session Chairman and Special Rapporteur and by the U.S. National Committee for CIRED.